Emily | newborn

When I took their family photos last fall, I had no idea that this sweet little pumpkin was in the cooker. It was probably all her Mama could do to smile because she felt that all day morning sickness. I'm not sure, but I was delighted to hear from Megan that Emily had been born.

Emily had quite an exciting birth. She came very quickly and because of some minor complications she ended up having to staying in the NICU for a couple weeks.  But she recovered beautifully and is a healthy, adorable, petite baby girl. She is still tiny but she is so alert and strong. She's got an older sister and big brother to keep up with after all. 

Congratulations Stuart and Megan on the birth of your precious daughter!
I always enjoy spending time with your family.


















No comments:

Post a Comment