McCormicks | family lifestyle photography

I had a lovely session with the McCormick's last week.
It was my first time meeting them and within minutes, I was getting hugs from 3 year old Victoria and huge grins from 8 month old Tucker. Even Sawyer, the pit bull, snuggled up to me at one point.
Wow! So much fun! Of course Steve and Jen were great too.
We did some shots inside and then headed outside. Victoria loves the outdoors like her daddy and recently had a camping themed birthday party complete with hay bales, tree stumps a bug hunt and birdhouses. Tucker didn't have any problem getting his knees dirty either.
By the way, check out all the gorgeous blue eyes in this family!

Thank you guys for having me to your beautiful home.
I hope you enjoy your family photos as much as I am!

PS - Victoria was my big helper and even took a few photos. See if you can guess which one below...it's one of my favorites. ;)



























No comments:

Post a Comment