Cassidy | senior

I am finally getting around to posting the first of many fall sessions and this is a Senior Session from September with Cassidy.
Cassidy is a beautiful girl, inside and out. She was so sweet and easy going and we had a lot of fun shooting these photos. I loved getting to know her a little bit as we went through the session. She loves God, loves her family, is smart, athletic and kind. She has a bright future ahead of her and I was so honored to be part of her Senior experience this year.

Cassidy, I wish you all the best this year and in the years ahead.
Thank you for a wonderful session. I had such a hard time narrowing down which photos I would post because they were pretty much all my favorites. :) You are beautiful girl!
















Congratulations, Cassidy!

hair and makeup by Jackie Davis

No comments:

Post a Comment