the Fishbeins | family photography

There were so many things I adored about this family session.
First, the kiddos, Taylor and Sean are so so cute and photogenic.
Second, Megan (mom) and Stuart (dad) were so laid back and relaxed.
That always makes my job a lot more enjoyable.
Third, the light was beautiful and my 80mm 1.2 was killing it.
Fourth, this family loves to have fun and I think it shows in these images.
Stuart is quite the quick wit and Megan just takes it all in stride and laughs.
You can tell they all love each other and love being together.
That also makes my job so much more enjoyable.
Yay for funny, happy families!

Thanks for an awesome session, Fishbeins!
Can't wait til next time.

































































No comments:

Post a Comment