Robert and Amanda | maryland wedding photography

Originally Robert and Amanda were going to get married sometime late in 2013.
But as they started to go about planning the big day, they decided they didn't want to wait
that long and changed the date to December 29, 2012.
When I heard that, I loved it. Why wait to start the best part of your life if you don't have to?
I first met with Robert and Amanda in early November and for being so close
to the wedding date they were very relaxed and laid back. I could tell even from our brief meeting
that they know what is important and they don't stress about the small stuff.
They were just happy to be getting married sooner rather than later,
and I was so happy to be a part of it.

The day of the wedding I met up with the bridal party at their hotel in Rockville
to get some shots of them all getting ready.
I love this part of a wedding because I really get a glimpse into the friendships and
dynamics of the couple and their closest friends and family.








Meanwhile, Robert and his boys were ready to go.
They never take as long as the ladies.















Robert was awesome.
He was calm, confident, very relaxed and just seems to be a strong, steady, dependable
kind of guy. Now the guys who were with him were another story....but it wasn't their wedding day
so I'll leave it at that. I have no doubt those fellas have some good times together.



The girls with Amanda were fun, energetic and sweet; encouraging, teasing and helping Amanda as
she got ready for the big moment. And while Amanda is not above having a good time (oh no she's not!) she was at the same time radiating a beautiful, calm, mature spirit, ready to step
into her new role as Robert's wife. Her eyes were shining and she looked like a princess
and she glowed.















I love this picture.
All the excitement and nervousness and happiness all wound up in a little
hand clasp and sigh. It was one of my very favorite moments of the whole day.









First wedding present!

Chatting about life after marriage and having more kids...
so much to look forward to!

Adorable photos of Robert and Amanda's daughter.


Final touch ups.



A few minutes to hang out and breathe before the limo arrived.

These girls aren't going to let Amanda down....



...or maybe they will!
I loved Amanda's sense of fun.



Amanda you are gorgeous!































It was a beautiful little ceremony and just like that...Mr. and Mrs. Robert Curtis!




















































Let the party begin!

























Congratulations, Robert and Amanda!
Thank you for allowing me to be part of your amazing day.
You have a sweet, beautiful family and I wish you all the best in the world!

1 comment:

Stacy said...

These pictures are beautiful!

Post a Comment