the Greers | maryland family lifestyle photography

This session was one of the most creative of the holiday season by far.
Christy (mom) emailed me and said she did not want the typical
family photos. She wanted something a little "schmaltzy" (her words),
a little tongue in cheek, and a lot of fun.
When I arrived she had all the props ready to go and the whole
family was dressed in adorable coordinating wintery clothes
(even though it was actually a bit warm outside).
When you're working with a baby and a toddler, things don't always go 
as planned or envisioned, but I loved how these turned out.
And Braden (dad) was such a trooper because I'm sure this wasn't his
total favorite thing either. But you'd never know.

Here are some of my favorites from the session.
































No comments:

Post a Comment