Mason, Caitlin and Devon | kids photography

One of the sad/happy things about photographing families is that I get to see
the kids grow up and it feels so fast and sudden.
The last time I photographed these guys, Devon was two. Now he's four!
So much changes between two and four. From toddler to little boy with a mischievous smile
and silly jokes (I just KNEW he had some jokes up his sleeve), he was so cute.
And Caitlin and Mason are growing into a fine young people...sigh.
They were all amazing - seriously, one of the easiest shoots I've ever done.
No griping, complaining, squabbling, arguing or running away.
They just quietly did what I asked them to do and did a fabulous job!

Thank you all for being such awesome subjects!
I hope you love your photos.
 



























No comments:

Post a Comment