Treselers | maryland family portraits

It was wonderful to finally meet the Treseler family.
Jenifer and I had been emailing back and forth about
wardrobe choices for our session and she had told me 
a little bit about Bob and their two girls, Taylor and Grace.
They seemed like such a beautiful family and I was right.
They are!

Taylor is a senior in highschool and Grace is three.
I loved their relationship. 
Grace is so lucky to have Taylor for a big sister
and it is clear that they adore each other.
And Bob and Jenifer are so laid back and fun to be around.
From the way they all joked with each other and laughed, 
I could tell that they love to be together.

Thank you, Treseler family, for a wonderful session!
It was great to meet you and I look forward to seeing you again.


















No comments:

Post a Comment