the Kings | family portraits

Who would have thought that it was possible to get fall
and winter pictures in the same location on the same day?
The Saturday before my scheduled session with the Kings,
we got that crazy October snow.
And on Monday morning it was still hanging around.

I guess it's kind of odd to have fall color in the background
and snow on the ground, but I thought the contrast was actually
really pretty.

Anyway, Tim and Carrie and their kids are some of our dear friends
and it was a joy to take their photos.
This family loves to laugh together and I especially love
how Emily enjoys her three younger brothers: Andrew, Jorden and Ryan.
She was such a good sport when they all were throwing snow on her.
When I was editing these photos I just got a picture into the
future and how they will all be great friends laughing
and having fun - reliving old memories and making new ones.
I love that.

We're so grateful for you and we love you Kings!
































No comments:

Post a Comment